I just voted! And I have to admit, my experience was much better than I was expecting - I walked right in, didn't have to wait in ANY kind of line, and walked back out less than 10 minutes later. Either I picked the perfect time to vote, or the citizens around me aren't too concerned with their future. :) I was, however, less than impressed with my polling place... a lovely trailer park clubhouse built in what I assume was the 70's (and not updated since) that reeked of cigarette smoke. Gotta love the city I live in! Well, enjoy sitting around your TV's tonight and remember, go vote! :) -Ash
(Oh, and don't forget to check out my Halloween post below!)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Well, It's Official...
Posted by
The Swensons
at
9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I loved that there were no lines. I feel like I did my duty to society.
I'm glad someone else besides me voted today! I absolutely LOVE your Halloween post--it is hilarious. It's awesome how real you are about the whole thing. I think that's how most holidays are for people with kids....they never go quite right.
Well, it's over. I'm depressed, but I'm also relieved. I don't have to hear the words "Change" or "Maverick" anymore. Hallelujah! And now we can see if Obama really is "the Messiah" he claims to be.
I guess there just wasn't enough of us out there! Wish there were, we are now in for a scary ride!
Post a Comment