Monday, November 24, 2008

Sinners

There are those who consider it a sin to put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving...

And then there's us! :)


Sinners? You make the call...

Below are a few new things my Mom has graciously added to my decorations this year, and I love them. :) Thanks, Mom!

Now seriously, how cute is that? My mom got this idea from Martha Stewart and bought everything for us girls to make it. I put it on my piano, and I LOVE it!

The Willow Tree Nativity!

Thanks, Mom, and Merry Christmas everyone! Er... I mean Happy Thanksgiving, to be quickly followed by a very Merry Christmas! -Ash

8 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Yes, you are quite a sinner! Just kidding...your house looks awesome!

Kristin and Dan said...

If you are sinners for putting it up 3 days early, then what am I for putting it up 3 weeks early?! :)

Emily said...

Sinner? Who calls you a sinner? Your house looks great (of course, it always does!)

So cute!

Megan said...

Wow, your home looks like you hired a professional decorator just for Christmas! I love it...and I think I will be stealing your Martha Stewart craft idea! :)

Becca Gilbert said...

Sosh I love your decorations.... and if you are a sinner then I am definitely one! My apartment is fully decked out it Christmas Decor!

Anonymous said...

Hey what happened to Gavin's and Ty's train that was supposed to run around the Christmas Tree? Love Poppy

Marky said...

I am all about Christmas and can't wait to get my stuff out, your house looks so pretty!

Kyla Stevens said...

I love that decoration your mom brought up. and I like that you have decorated already. Its a good reminder and easy way to get in the spirit of things.