Yes, my dear readers, I have officially changed my background and playlist to CHRISTMAS! Call me crazy, but I needed something to cheer me up. First, Thanksgiving is late this year so our Christmas season is being cut way too short, if you ask me. And second, I am so tired of turning on the TV and hearing about the constant economic doom and gloom - which only keeps me up at night having minor anxiety attacks about Greg potentially losing his job. So I've been thinking - can we not find even one little thing to be happy about right now?! And then, of course, "the most wonderful time of the year" popped into my head - CHRISTMAS! :)
So, there you go, Christmas a little early. And if it drives you crazy, just know it's keeping me sane. :) -Ash
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Christmas a Little Early!
Posted by
The Swensons
at
10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
If you want a lift, just think of your little boys with big smiles on their faces! It always lifts my day. Love Poppy
Don't think you are the only one. Everyone in my family except me has their house all decked out in Christmas and the Christmas Trees up. My family loves christmas so Thanksgiving is put in as a part of Christmas instead of its own holiday.
Play Christmas as early as you want! :) I mean, honestly, who hasn't started Christmas shopping already?!
I love it!
I have been listening to Christmas music for a couple of weeks. Dan told me I am crazy, but I just love Christmas. So thanks for the great background and songs. Love them.
You crack me up! :)
I'm coming out: I blog-stalk you. I'm thinking that you do remember me, but just in case you need to be refreshed, I went to Orem High with you. I just wanted to admit this now because I really enjoy reading your blog and always want to comment.
I have a blog too but you have to be invited so you can email me if you're curious (hhferguson@gmail.com)
And just for this post: I love Christmas and we really are getting gyped this year on our Christmas season. Especially because this is my first winter in Arizona where the weather is still in the 80's and there is no snow of course. It makes me sad.
i say, right on!
Dear "the-middle-child-who-lives-more-than-1/2-hour-away-always-gets-left-out":
I live the furthest away from all of you whiney-whinerheads, meaning that I am the most LEFT OUT! As I told Lindsay (read her comments), I am the forgotten child because I live up in Logey all by my lonesome with the cows.
Point proven.
Love,
The Forgotten Child. :)
Amen sista, I LOVE the Christmas season!!!! There is nothing better.
Post a Comment