Notice anything different about our little guy? Maybe you'll want to compare this picture to the pictures of Ty on the sidebar of our blog... Yep, that's right, you can actually see his mouth now because the BINKY IS GONE! :) I was honestly in no rush to take it away because I've always felt it's fine to keep the binky until 2. However, Ty hasn't been caring much about it lately, so I thought I'd better take advantage of the situation and just get rid of it while I could - and he hasn't asked for it since! He's been sleeping like a log, as usual, and I am thrilled. It was much harder to take away Gavin's binky, so I was expecting the exact same situation with Ty.
However, even though I'm happy the binky is gone and there wasn't a fight, it does have me a little bummed right now, mainly because without his binky, Ty no longer looks like a baby to me (besides diapers). I can't believe he's almost 2! Seriously, where has the time gone? And where did my baby go?! Yes, I know what you're all thinking - "Time to have another baby!" But I politely disagree. :) That will just be a surprise for another day (or another year... ha ha!) -Ash
7 comments:
I am debating on when to take Andy's away but to be honest I am too lazy to deal with it right now. I have the same deadline though after he is two that thing is gone. Also Andy stopped looking like a baby to me a little bit ago and look what happened to me.....Who knows what could happen when those mother instincts kick in : )
Ty's been a real little boy since he started sticking up for himself around big brother and bigger cousins. Cute picture of Ty...usually he's always sporting a scratch or a bump from his rough and tumble ways. Congrats to a cute kid (with or without Binky). Love Poppy
He even looks older with out the binkie! Oh he is so cute!
I hear you on not having another baby for another year or for me like five. You and I had our first two close to each others ages, so what do you say, we have babies close to the same age again in a few years but this time I have the boy and you have a girl!
lol.
aw, my little ty ty is growing up! he does look really big in that picture, and so cute too! congrats on becoming a big boy, ty ty!
Way to go Ty.. I am not looking forward to that day with Nevi! Glad he did such a great job, and he does look so grown up!
Maddux sucks his thumb....I'm dreading the day I have to stop that.
That's adorable! you have the cutest pictures of our kids.
Post a Comment