Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Current Obsession

I was just reading my friend Megan's blog, and she was writing about how she is currently obsessed with The Bachelorette and what she thought about last night's episode. I went to leave a comment on her blog saying what I thought about it (since I'm obsessed too), and by the time I got to three paragraphs long, I figured I might as well write my own blog on what I thought! :) So here's my shpeel on why I should be DeAnna's personal relationship counselor, because I'm pretty sure she needs one after last night's episode!


So first, while I think DeAnna needs some serious help with decision-making, she at least made one good choice last night with keeping Jason. He is a seriously sweet guy and really seems genuinely interested in her. Plus, he has the cutest little boy named Ty (shortened from Tyler just like ours!), and who wouldn't want to have a step-son with that awesome of a name?! :) I actually think he looks a lot like a younger version of Jerry Seinfeld, just with his eyes a little closer together. And he lives in Seattle, which is an awesome place as long as you can stay away from those crazy lefties! :)



Now, on to the absolutely STUPID decisions that DeAnna made last night. First, she kept this professional snowboarder named Jesse who I swear has not washed or cut his hair in months (see the pic for proof). He acts like a complete goofball and is really awkward with DeAnna - it's almost excruciating to watch them together. But yet, for some reason beyond me, she is totally fascinated with him. Maybe it's because he's a total daredevil and will do just about anything, but one broken back, honey, and that will all be gone! So stop looking for a little play-date friend and get serious! (I'm not bitter or anything...)



As for the MOST stupid decision she made last night, she let Jeremy (my favorite) go home! The entire season, I have been so sure she was going to pick him because he was just perfect (but according to DeAnna, he was "too perfect") and really sweet around her. Plus, she seemed to really like him too, but maybe that was just some great editing to lead viewers on, who knows?! So I was probably more devastated than Jeremy himself when she let him go home last night. :( He seemed really in love with her, and she was pretty brutal with him.


Anyway, I guess we'll see how things play out next week in the finale, but I swear, if she picks Jesse I will be screaming at the TV... really. -Ash

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Greg, Gavin and Ty and are better lookin' then those hunks of meat! (Sosh, you have way too much spare time in the evenings.) Love Poppy

Tara said...

Your dad has obviously never tuned in to the Bachelor. If he had he would be hooked just like us.Ha Ha. I was SHOCKED that she got rid of him. I thought he was for sure going to win. Crazy. Can't wait for next week!!!!

Becca Gilbert said...

Sosha I totally agree with you, and I too am obsessed with the show sadly! I just hope Jason gets the final rose!!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! I love how I got you addicted to that show & now you are more obsessed with it than me! :) But, I agree with you...I thought Jesse would have been gone a few weeks ago. I really thought it was going to be Jeremy & Graham in the finale. But, then, she probably would have picked Graham. I think she's just stupid! I didn't like her on the bachelor & now I REALLY don't like her on the bachelorette.

Emily said...

I have to tell you that I was screaming at the tv too, but because I was excited Deanna got rid of Jeremy. Who needs him?! The other guys were right, he was acting sort of two-faced. She is totally going to pick Jason next week - Jessie has just been kept around to keep things interesting. Let's cross our fingers and hope she chooses the best guy next week!!!

Tyler and Sara said...

ok I've never watched that show. But no I didn't go on the duck tour sadly. We actually lived in Auburn so we hiked around there more than seattle.

Cherice and Corey said...

So, I just barely watched this episode yesterday on the computer, and I have to say I totally agree with you. What was she thinking?? Her reasons for getting rid of Jeremy still don't make any sense to me. Oh, well. So, here's to hoping she won't do anything stupid next week!