Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Marriage Tag

I know you guys are probably so sick of me doing these, so this will be my last tag for a long time, I promise!

•What is your husband's name? Greg (or Gregory, which I call him quite frequently believe it or not!)

•How long have you been together? About 7 years (granted, there were a couple breaks in there, but you don't need to know our whole dating history!).

•How long did you date? Again, that's a whirlwind but we dated off and on for a year.

•How old is he? 30 - oldie... :)

•Who said I love you first? Greg - 3 weeks after our first date! I about had a heart attack...

•Who is taller? Greg, by about 8 inches.

•Who sings better? Well, Greg definitely sings more than me, but I'm pretty sure I can carry a tune better!

•Who is smarter? I am "book smart" and Greg is "life smart." So we both are!

•Whose temper is worse? Mine by far...

•Who does the laundry? Me (but Greg will if I need him to)

•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Greg

•Who pays the bills? Me - Greg makes the money and I spend it! Isn't that how it's supposed to be?! :)

•Who mows the lawn? Greg. He does everything else in the yard too and has done an awesome job with it! Our yard was practically dead when we moved in two years ago, and you would never know now after how much work he's put into it.

•Who does the dishes? Usually me, but again, Greg is always willing to if I need him to.

•Who cooks dinner? I make dinner every night, except Wednesday (when I'm at Young Women's) and Sunday (when I'm too tired to cook a decent meal). Since Greg doesn't want to starve, he cooks on those nights. :)

•Who drives when you are together? Greg

•Who is more stubborn? We are BOTH so stubborn, but I am probably worse... :)

•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Greg - again, my stubborness comes in here.

•Who kissed who first? Greg kissed me first - I'm sure most of you know that story by now (especially Emily, Stephanie, and Lara!). :)

•Who proposed? Ummm Greg... duh!

•Who is more sensitive? Me

•Who has more friends? Probably Greg because he gets to go to work everyday and socialize with tons of other people (not to mention the train ride there or the softball leagues he plays on!). Not that I get bitter or anything... :)

•Who wears the pants in the family? Probably me.

I tag everyone! (Except Amanda Sherwood, of course! I know how much you hate these...) :) -Ash

4 comments:

Emily said...

Don't worry Ash, I like these things - I love to learn more about you and laugh at the funny things, like you and Greg's first kiss, hahahaha!! :)

I don't think he'll ever live that one down!!

Kyla Stevens said...

It is funny how hearing about other people never gets old. really.
Do you think that Greg agrees with who wears the pants in the family? just kidding.
you guys are great.

Anonymous said...

I would hate to see your Mom's answers to that tag! I was not surprised by any of your answers, although I think you have as many friends as Greg (he probably has more acquaintances!) Love Poppy

Sherwoods said...

Oh gosh...now that I've been singled out as a party pooper, I guess I better do it! I want to hear this first kiss story. Let me know if you guys are doing any of your girls nights in the next few months. I am having this baby in Utah and will be there in Sept, Oct and Nov and would love to see you all!