Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just For Fun

My friend Rachel had this on her blog, and I thought it looked fun. So here's what you do...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

I would love to hear what you guys remember about me! But just be gentle with your memories, especially with anything that happened during my ugly, socially awkward junior high years! :) -Ash

15 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

I remember when you guys had us over for the holiday work party and loved how you decorated your house. Especially your curtains!

Lindsay and Mike said...

My memory of Ashlee: "My name is Lindsay...and I think I'm beautiful!"

~heidi said...

Ok, I am making it a memory of you and Greg and your kids, if that counts, but, when we went to dinner a few months ago (which we need to do again btw). We, Brent and I, had a great time, and does it count it we include Ty? But it was a lot of fun and we had a great time with you guys. He was an awesome eater!

Anonymous said...

Memory 1: Baby Ashlee standing up in your crib at 2 a.m. and playing with the lightswitch. (On and off all night long...we didn't even know you knew what a lightswitch was).

Memory 3: 16-month old Ashlee picking up a dead snake and one-second away from sticking it into your mouth.

Memory 3: Something about the Orem Police Department and 3 a.m. in the morning. I think you and the Orem City park curfew were involved somehow. There might have been boys involved too, but somehow they didn't get caught.

Memory 4: The most beautiful bride to grace SLC Temple square (well maybe tied with your mom).

Lots of good memories, Sosh! Thanks for being a part of the family. Love Dad

Shel said...

Wayne and Garth for halloween, EXCELLENT DUDE!

Anonymous said...

Two words: Black Sheep. "Boy, do I feel like a horse's patoot!" And don't forget about the whole story you wrote about that in my yearbook. LOL!

Melany said...

i remember sitting in that stupid capstone class with miss smoking-break-every-10-minutes for a teacher. man, she was dumb - that whole class was dumb and boring. and i remember your hair was always the perfect shade of blonde - not too yellow, just the right amount of ashy color. :)

Kyla Stevens said...

I had to seriously narrow these down.

1. Ashlee and I and some other friends driving around town listening to Backstreet boys with the windows rolled down and singing to every word. We definitely need to do that again.

2. Rollerblading up provo canyon in our dance clothes! We were hot.

3. You coming to console me and hang out with me in the birthing suite right after Adrienne was born. That was so awesome to have you there and know that I had so much support. I am glad you were spared the gruesome details of the birth (even though you felt bad, I don't feel bad, you are the bestest friend)

Child Family said...

My memory is having lots of classes together and you telling me at the very end of the semester in the stupid capstone class that Melany was talking about that you were pregnant, and I remember thinking that I was glad that I was almost due and not just a few months!! I have lots of good school memories, but that one sticks out the most.

Sherwoods said...

I remember when we became friends...8th grade sewing with Mrs. Bell. We sat next to each other and I was always so jealous of your adorable clothes!

C and C Young said...

I remember during the first week of school at USU how you, Lara and Kyla invited Sara and I to go with you guys to that movie they held outside. It was so much fun and I had such an awesome time. I also remember when you told us that you and Greg got engaged and I remember how gorgeous your wedding ring was.

Anonymous said...

my awesome memory is of our "stations" on new years eve which consisted of singing british monotone & opera and playing rock jocks... we were pretty cool!!

The Reagans said...

I saw your comment on Cassi's about scum...haha. I am pretty sure I am was the queen at that game! I remember always hanging out at your apartment because I had the lame-o Sherri for a roommate...you are lara were nuts...but such fun!

Jen said...

Step Aerobics.... need I say more:)

Emily said...

Hmmm...so many memories to pick from. I would have to say when you came home from your date with Greg and told us all how it was like kissing a wall and how you didn't think you could go on a date with him again - so much for that!!

Thanks again for having us over for dinner - it was so much fun and the food was awesome!! Sorry, we had to leave early, but we'll definitely do it again sometime!