DeAnna is STUPID!
And that's all I have to say about that. :) -Ash
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
This Just In...
Posted by
The Swensons
at
5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DeAnna is STUPID!
And that's all I have to say about that. :) -Ash
Posted by
The Swensons
at
5:19 PM
10 comments:
I agree 110%!!!
I have to admit that I became a Jesse fan in the end. Sorry.....
Stupid Bacholerette!!
Amen!!!
the finale was the only show I saw, but I also think she made a bad choice...he almost threw up when he went to buy the ring, is he really wanting to get married?
Hahaha oh my goooooshhhhh.... CAN WE SAY 'OBSESSED'?!?!?! :)
By the way, if you are wondering why a person from Logan stays on your blog for like an hour at a time, it is just because I use your blog as a radio... So thank you for keeping my ears entertained with good music!:)
Who is Deanna? A liberal? What does Ty think?
Love Poppy
I agree!!! I was so bummed. Although, he has to be thanking his lucky stars:)
I was so mad I turned the t.v. off! I then had to turn it back on to see the after-show special where I was even more appalled. She couldn't keep her hands off him for like 2 minutes! How old is she? She acted like she was back in high school with her first boyfriend. And does she not care what her family thought of the guys? Arrgh...I don't see this one lasting even until next May when they are supposedly getting married! :)
I have to admit, I was cheering for Jason from the beginning and was VERY bummed when my mom called me. She has then all recorded for me. I can't wait to watch them in six weeks when I return to the blessed United States!
Post a Comment