So you all need to check out this blog: http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/. I heard a story about it on the news today and decided to check it out... I about peed my pants laughing as I read it. It's a fictional blog from a young newly-wed that indirectly makes fun of all Mormon bloggers and it is seriously so funny - a little over the top, but I definitely saw hints of what we all do and you all need to check it out. Enjoy! -Ash
P.S. If you don't have much time, just check out one of her many hilarious posts - "What mite have been" (August 24th). Seriously, so funny! :)

4 comments:
I have read that blog and it cracks me up! also the comments there are funny too.
Can I just say i am so glad you posted this. My friend told me about yesterday and I have been trying to remember the web address. So Thanks ash!
I thought of doing a blog until I saw this site. No more! Love Poppy
Hey, I have six students. I would love to know your favorite books to teach from! Also what books you like best for theory.
Post a Comment