OMGoodness! Ty is adorable even though he has food all over his face. So I used to have major anxiety attacks before and at evey mealtime because Ashton was so messy. But she has gotten much better, so I wish the same for you. Hopefully you can cut back on the papertowel budget and do something more fun with that "fund" money. :)
I would donate a roll, but your Mom insists on scouring every store within 20 miles to find only "cute" rolls...so therefore paper towels are a hot commodity around the Skousen household. Cute Ty is certainly worth the extra cost. Love Poppy
Look at that beard! That is great. Ty has such a cute smile - you can't help but smile when you see him smiling so big, especially with food all over his face.
Looks like he was sure enjoying whatever he was eating!! It was fun to see you for a minute at the wedding, we need to get together.. I can't believe how big your boys are getting!
Greg and I met in September of 2001 and were married in December of 2002. We have two rambunctious, but adorable boys - Gavin who is 6 and Tyler who is 4 - and a baby girl named Ella! Greg currently works for Marketstar as a Field Marketing Manager and I am a stay-at-home mom. Life is good!
8 comments:
OMGoodness! Ty is adorable even though he has food all over his face. So I used to have major anxiety attacks before and at evey mealtime because Ashton was so messy. But she has gotten much better, so I wish the same for you. Hopefully you can cut back on the papertowel budget and do something more fun with that "fund" money. :)
Haha! That is the cutest picture of Ty EVER!!! I love it!
I would donate a roll, but your Mom insists on scouring every store within 20 miles to find only "cute" rolls...so therefore paper towels are a hot commodity around the Skousen household. Cute Ty is certainly worth the extra cost. Love Poppy
What is all over him??? Don't you just love how boys can turn anything into a HUGE mess!!!
Oh I feel your pain. That picture is soooo cute. I am sure it makes the clean up worth it : )
Look at that beard! That is great. Ty has such a cute smile - you can't help but smile when you see him smiling so big, especially with food all over his face.
Looks like he was sure enjoying whatever he was eating!! It was fun to see you for a minute at the wedding, we need to get together.. I can't believe how big your boys are getting!
One of the best inventions ever. I have spent way to much money on them....
Post a Comment