So after tonight's A.I. results show, I had an epiphany - I (along with all of you) NEED TO START VOTING! In the past, I've only voted for the finale (with the exception of two weeks ago when I voted twice for David Cook - go me!). But seriously, America got it all wrong tonight and I am ticked. It was like re-living the night Chris Daughtry got voted off two years ago (If you didn't believe me when I said I am obsessed with the show, now you know!). I didn't think Michael Johns would win it all, but he definitely didn't deserve to be kicked off tonight (like Syesha did - hint, hint...). So, goodbye Michael Johns. It's really too bad that your fabulous voice and hot Australian accent weren't enough. :) -Ash
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Goodbye, Michael...
Posted by
The Swensons
at
9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so sad too! I loved to just hear him talk! So sad... If either Syesha or Kristy doesn't go next week, I may stop watching!
You are so funny! I don't watch American Idol, but I definitely have my favorite shows too and it's funny how we get upset when our favorite contestants leave, (especially hot ones with Australian accents!! :) ) I hope you got my message about the job openings, I'm not sure if Greg is still looking, but Shayne wanted to be sure I passed the info on.
Your little guys look so sad with little owchies too - hope they are feeling better.
Emily
Well said. I loved him.
I voted off Obama! Love Poppy
i totally agree. i don't think michael would have won but he had the whole package going: cute smile, cute hair, cute dresser, AMAZING singer (but only when he did soul covers, and hot accent. like, duh. he'll get an album anyways. this is melany larsen by the way from english at usu! i ran into courtney child and she said you were on her blog. hope you're doing well - your 2 little boys are so cute.
I agree with you, I was shocked to see him go. Kristy really needs to go and same with Syesha and then Jason (I do like him though - he reminds me of John Travolta with dread locks). I think I need to start voting as well - maybe the two of us can make a difference...lol.
I said the same thing to Aaron as soon as he got voted off, I was like we need to vote! I think the only reason Kristi is still there is because she's the "vote for the worst" person. She drives me crazy! (I'm also with your dad in voting off Obama, I know you're a Glenn Beck fan, did you see his show the other night about Barack and Michelle Obama? I have a quote from President Benson that totally made me think of that, it says something to the effect of how we are tricked into giving away our liberties to gain would-be providers) Anyways, sorry this turned into such a long comment :)
Post a Comment