Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blog Backgrounds!

Everybody needs to check out this website! http://www.shelsscraps.blogspot.com/ It is a blog that my longtime friend Shelly created to share her own blog backgrounds! They are all really cute (my new one is from there), and I thought I should let everybody know since there are only a few other sites out there that I know of. So check it out if you get a chance. She's done a great job! -Ash

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love your friends' cute templates! I tried to use one of hers and add it to mine, but I must not know how to do it right? Please help!

Emily

Mallory said...

Ashlee- I was laughing at your last post. You tricked me. While I was reading I thought, man we are way behind. I'm excited for you to be in Beehives. I'm in Miamaids and Nate's in Elders Quorum. funny huh?

Jen said...

Hey Ash,

How did you get it to fit the whole page?!? I am retarded. THanks, jen

~heidi said...

I like the background. Your friend did a great job. I will definetly check it out and use one. There are only a few with cute backgrounds.

Tara said...

So you gave me a heart attack when I thought you were prego for a minute. Thanks for the cute link for blog backrounds!