Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged...

My sister Lindsay tagged me to do this. I know a lot of you probably think these are stupid, but I love them because they give me something to write about! But if you don't want to read it, my feelings won't be hurt... :) I tagged 5 people at the bottom.

10 Years Ago: I was in 9th grade at Canyon View Junior High. I was on Accutane for the first time, and for those of you who knew me then, you know the wonders this did for me! :) I was beyond boy-crazy. If you read my journal, that's all I talk about. And other than that, life was totally unstressful and it was great! Oh, how I miss being a kid...

5 Things on My To-Do List Today:
1. Go visiting teaching
2. Do laundry
3. Finish coordinating our first girls' night. Yay!
4. Go grocery shopping
5. Help Gavin finish his valentines

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Oreos
2. Wheat Thins with garden vegetable cream cheese on top (it's good, I promise!)
3. Chips and Salsa
4. Cinnamon Toast
5. Dad's hot tomato drink

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Wow... that would be the day! :) I would pay tithing (what would that be on a billion dollars?! Probably enough to build a whole new temple!), build my dream house, donate, get rid of all my cheap Old Navy clothes and buy a whole new wardrobe, buy a loaded Suburban, go on a 2-week cruise and stay in the most expensive suite on top, and like Lindsay, I would pay somebody to finish restoring Greg's piece of junk... I mean, '67 VW Fastback! :)

5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Provo, Utah
2. Orem, Utah
3. Logan, Utah
4. Nibley, Utah
5. Roy, UT

5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Piano Teacher
2. Customer Service Associate - Gap
3. College Writing Tutor - USU
4. Receptionist - Providence Inn B&B
5. Stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys!

5 Things You Don't Know About Me:
1. I am the biggest Bill O'Reilly fan! I record his show every night.
2. I hate the summer. Actually, it's not so much the summer I hate, it's more the heat! I hate being hot and sweaty all the time...
3. Even though I was raised really close to BYU and my Dad worked there part-time for years, I am not a Cougar fan! :) And the best part is that I converted Kristin to my thinking! Now we just need to work on the rest of the family...
4. I ran for Miss Orem in 2001 and won 4th Attendant. Woopee! :) (Honestly, why do you need 4 attendants?!)
5. I hate the degree I graduated in - English with an emphasis in Literary Studies. Originally, I was planning on doing Secondary Ed and English, and I should have just stuck with it...

Okay, I'm going to tag Kyla Stevens, Lara Izant, Shelly Sommerfeldt, Jen Paxman, and Mallory Steele. Have fun! -Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you converted your mom to USU, but you'll never get Linz and me, we're true blue! Fun blog! Love Poppy

Sherwoods said...

Wow, good memories. And thank you for not tagging me. You must have seen my ranting and raving about tags on my blog!