Well, I just read a comment from my sister Lindsay saying that my last post was extremely depressing. And I guess it was! So I'm really sorry... But just to update all of you, Greg's dad was released from the hospital yesterday and they couldn't find anything serious wrong with him, so that's good news. They just said that he is extremely anemic - that his body isn't absorbing iron like it should - and that was causing his blood count to go down. So anyway, he's home now and we're glad everything is okay. And once again, I apologize about the depressing post. I will get back to making our blog fun and happy! Until next time! -Ash
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad he's doing better. And...as far as the last post is concerned...I just thought the part about parents dying was depressing. I just don't like to think 50 years down the road...since that's how long I have made our parents promise to live! :)
Greg and Sosh, We're happy Alan is up and around again! Love Poppy
Post a Comment