Well, Thanksgiving is over and we had a great day! It was our turn to go to my parent's house this year, which was really fun for me because we haven't been down there in two years. It was really small - just my parents, Kristin, and us - but I thought it was really nice, because the past few years have been too crowded and chaotic for my liking!
After dinner, we went to The Bee Movie, which was quite the experience! We personally have never taken our kids to a movie before, but my parents have and they had to leave halfway through because it just wasn't going well. Gavin got scared and Tyler was too fidgety. Well, I was scared we would run into the same situation, and of course, we did! (But not nearly as bad as when my parents took them...) The second we got into the theater, Gavin started saying, "It's too SCARY!" and attempted to run out of the theater. Well after about 30 minutes, my mom bought him Skittles, which apparently calmed him down, because from there on out he sat for the whole thing and loved it! He now says, "The movie theater fun, not scary!" Tyler, on the other hand, loved the movie for the first hour. He was seriously glued! But then he got really antsy of course, and was trying to climb over the seats. Fortunately, we made it to the end, and we all really liked the movie! It was really well done. We then came home for pie and leftovers, and at the end of the day, I think I gained at least 5 pounds! I don't know how I couldn't have after how much I ate! But overall, we had such a great day. It was so fun to just be with family and think about how fortunate we are. Until next time! -Ash
Ta Ta and Ty - two of the cutest people I know!
Gavin with a messy face after eating M&M's all day!
Ty, after eating his first Thanksgiving dinner! He loved it.
The men - talking "V-Dubs" of course.
The kids watching "Mr. Bean." Who knew our kids would like it more than us?!
3 comments:
sounds fun! It looks like I need to take cooking lessons from your mom.
Nice blog Sosh, you may think you gained 5 pounds, but your Mom managed to lose a pound after the long holiday weekend. Can't figure that out. We all had a great time with the Swenson's too! It was fun watching the boys...Gavin is an angel and Ty is has turned into a little boy overnight! Love Poppy
Hey Ashlee... It's Amanda- Lindsay's friend... I sometimes stalk your blog. hehe! Anyway, love the quote of the week. Very true! I have to say, even though Bill O is great, we'd have to have Glenn Beck and Pres. Hinckley. Cameron worships the radio waves Glenn's voice flows through!
Post a Comment