Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pictures of the Boys

Well, I was extremely brave and took the boys to get their pictures taken last week. It was extremely nerve-wracking for me because I was all by myself and was worried that the boys wouldn't smile. And of course, they wouldn't! It was like torture to get them to crack a smile. In fact, Gavin was on the floor crying and screaming that he didn't want to take pictures! It was seriously so embarrassing and frustrating. Anyway, this is what we ended up with. I am really not very happy with them, especially because the girl who took them just didn't do the greatest job. She never changed the backdrop, and she just didn't do the greatest job making the boys smile. But maybe I have been spoiled in the past because my friend Missy used to take Gavin's pictures, and she always did such a good job! She could always get Gavin to smile so easily and she always switched the backdrops for me. Not that I'm bitter about these new pictures or anything... Ha ha! Anyway, here they are, for what it's worth...


We actually cropped in on Gavin's face for this one, since Ty is crying. It turned out pretty cute, but his eyes are red from his tantrum!

We got this one right before Ty started crawling away.

This was the best we could get of Ty, and he's not even looking at the camera!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gavin, I love you! I'm going to give you the awesomest Christmas present. I love you so much! I like you as much as my mom! When I come over to your house, I will give you a hug and a kiss! Your baby is so cute! Love, Connor

Lindsay and Mike said...

The previous comment really was from Connor. I was looking at your pictures and he said, "Mom...can I leave a comment?" Then, he told me what he wanted to say and I typed it! Haha! The pictures really are cute and not half as bad as you made them out to be! I love the second picture of the two boys. Way cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't belive the boys were uncooperative...they look perfect to me! Love Poppy

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Connor said!

Jen said...

Your kids are so cute!!! How fun to have two boys close together. It is really great to hear from you.