Obviously, yesterday was filled with a lot of anticipation for Gavin. He was so excited to go trick-or-treating, and he was telling me all day long how he was going to go knock on the doors and say "trick-or-treat!" But once we actually got out there, he got really shy and wouldn't say "trick-or-treat." It was a fight to just get him to say "thank you." The funny thing is, the second we would leave a house, he would turn to his friends and say, "That was fun! Happy Halloween!" Despite his shyness and having to prod him to talk, I think he had a really great time. Once we got home, I took over passing out candy so Greg could do homework and Gavin loved helping me with that. He liked seeing all "the kiddos" (as he calls them) in their costumes. Overall, I think Halloween was a much bigger success this year than it has been in years past. But, despite the fun we had, I'm glad it's over because I am getting really sick of that dragon costume! Plus, it means we're that much closer to Christmas! :) Until next time! -Ash
Gavin did not want to sit for pictures, he just wanted to start trick-or-treating!
Gavin and his friends, Ephraim and Nicholas.
4 comments:
Very cute pics! I agree with you about being excited for Christmas! It should be really fun this year! By the way, Rick will be in town for Thanksgiving so I think we will eat dinner over there in the afternoon and then come to your house in the evening for pie and to hang out. What do you think?
Oh, also, your new backgrounds that you've been using are really cute too. Is it easy to use the pyzam ones? The way I do it is so time consuming!
Ashlee, remember that Thanksgiving is still to come before Christmas! The boys looked liked they were stoked to go trick or treatin' Wish we could have been there to see them in action. Love Poppy
haha i love how ty-ty always has a huge smile on his face - so tuters! both of the boys look so cute, i'm happy gavie had fun!
Post a Comment