Symptoms typically include:
- Chronic fatigue,
- Major grouchiness,
- Frequent anxiety attacks when trying to figure out where to put all the new "crap" (grouchiness always accompanies this),
- Depression at the thought of taking down all the festive decorations,
- Bloating and cramping from eating way too much junk,
- and Denial that it's finally time to put the Christmas music away.
So, anybody else having a Christmas hangover? Please tell me I'm not alone. -Ash
7 comments:
I'm totally hungover with you!
When will the symptoms go away?
Soon, I hope!
Haha! I love this post. Clever, clever, clever!!! I think I am only feeling the depression of putting away the Christmas DECORATIONS, not the Christmas music. After the music at work this year, it can go FAR AWAY for a LONG LONG TIME if you ask me!!!
I think Landon has a Christmas hangover. He looks at me everynow and then and with a sad voice says "Christmas Over?" and I tell him "ya buddy Christmas is over" and he'll say "Oh, put Christmas Tree in ewww truck? bye Christmas." it's really cute. I can't believe you had the flu at your house over the holidays again!!! Hopefully it's gone for good now. It sounds like you guys have a great last couple of weeks celebrating birthdays and Christmas. and Happy Anniversary!!
I actually think the season went by too fast, but I was ready to see it through. It really helped me to see how many things I have to be grateful for.
I am so excited that we can get a new year with a fresh start - gotta love it!!
Yes, this is how I've been feeling, although coupled with depression of the reality of how much food I really did eat..
Amen sista!
Very creative post, Sosha...I've decided that the climax to the Christmas Season is Christmas Eve...everything afterward is a letdown! Love Poppy
Post a Comment