Due to budgetary shortfalls over the past year, we are going to have to let you go this Christmas season. Our most sincere apologies to you, as well as those friends and family who usually receive you. We hope to be able to re-hire you in the coming years, but for now, please accept our most sincere apologies and love as your severance.
Sincerely,
The Swensons
Monday, December 15, 2008
Dear Christmas Cards,
Posted by
The Swensons
at
11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
ha! i have the same apology to make this year due to lack of funds and time. so, we just posted a christmas-y pic on our blog and called it good. it's free and most everyone who would've gotten a card reads our blog so there. :)
I love getting christmas letters but I hate making them and sending them. So maybe I will borrow your letter to "Christmas Cards" this year too.
I like it! That may definately be what I need to do this year too!!
Angie :)
What a handsome family photo! Love Poppy
I think it's a great idea and like the previous comment said, everyone who reads the cards reads your blog - so it's all good! I really love your picture by the way - way cute!!
I love the pic of your cute family!!! You are so photogenic:)
I hear ya on that one. Hopefully things start getting better for everyone. Your picture is so cute!
Such a cute picture. Ya know Christmas cards are a lot of work and money for the short time period that they are around. I don't blame you for skipping out on that one this year.
Ashlee yout the best.
Merrry christmas!
P.S
Piano is never bad I was just especially in the mood for it this week :)
Clever...very clever! ;)
Post a Comment