Wednesday, December 3, 2008

8 Things...

My little sister Kristin tagged me. (And I'm sorry if you are all totally bored with me doing tags, but hey, they give me something to post about!)

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1: The O'Reilly Factor (of course...)
2: American Idol
3: What I Like About You (re-runs, of course)
4: Hidden Potential
5: Price is Right
6: Designed to Sell
7: Millionaire
8: Deal or No Deal

8 Favorite Books:
1: Twilight
2: New Moon
3: Eclipse
4: Culture Warrior (Notice I didn't put Breaking Dawn here cuz frankly, I didn't really like it!)
5: Winds of War
6: War and Remembrance
7: A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity
8: An Inconvenient Truth (I'm reading this right now and Glenn Beck is hilarious...)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1: Took Gavin to preschool
2: Got the van lubed
3: Watched my neighbor's kids
4: Proofread 40 pages worth of Greg's schoolwork!
5: Cried for my friends whose husband lost his job yesterday (and said quite a few prayers for them too)
6: Practiced the piano
7: Worked on invitations for the boys' birthdays and Greg's graduation party
8: Watched The Grinch

8 Things to Look Forward to:
1: Greg officially receiving his diploma!
2: Seeing the lights at Temple Square with my family soon
3: Christmas Eve party at my parents' house
4: Christmas morning and seeing my kids' faces
5: A baby girl! Ha ha, yeah right...
6: Inheriting my parents' baby grand piano. :) In many, many years, of course...
7: Figuring out what we ultimately want to do with our lives
8: Republicans taking back power!!! :)

8 Things on My Wish List:
1: This stupid recession ending soon so I can finally calm down
2: That people I know will stop losing their jobs
3: That Obama will govern moderately
4: A second running car
5: Again, a baby girl... :)
6: A brand new kitchen with all new cabinets (no more oak!) and granite countertops!
7: Enough money in savings so Greg can open his own business
8: A new paint job through my whole house

8 Things I Love About Winter:
1: Christmas, of course!
2: Snow, but only when I don't have to go anywhere
3: Yummy soup
4: Skiing (even though I haven't been in 7 years!)
5: Going to the cabin
6: Feeling like I can actually be in style wearing modest clothes! :)
7: Honestly, I can't think of two more things that I love about winter because frankly, I really don't like it! So sorry. :)
8: ............

8 People I Tag:
Whoever wants to do it! :) -Ash

3 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

Too bad about your friend's husband. that is so hard.

I will have to try some of those books. I'm bored with the ones I'm reading right now.

So you mentioned you want a baby girl, twice! I want a boy next so wish each other luck, and if not, then we can switch babies! j/k.

Anonymous said...

I hope all your wishes come true...soon! Love Poppy

brynn eyre said...

It was good to see you yesterday! Your boys are so cute.