Friday, September 19, 2008

Wow, Talk About Random...

I was tagged by my sister Lindsay.

Here are the rules:

NO CLEANING
NO STRAIGHTENING
NO WIPING KIDS NOSES

Take these pictures right now!!!

KITCHEN SINK


As usual, the dishes in my dishwasher were clean and I was too lazy to put them away... thus the dirty ones in my sink. Hey, at least you know I was following the rules by leaving them there! :)


FRIDGE

I still have no clue if I was supposed to take this picture with the doors closed or open, but oh well. :) It's random either way, I guess...

BATHROOM


This is utterly and completely humiliating, but again, it shows that I followed the rules! :) Our bathroom is my LEAST favorite room in the house because it is always a disaster and one of our cabinet doors is broken off from the previous owners. Oh, and if you're wondering where the toilet is, our bathroom wraps around the corner... figured ya'll would probably be okay NOT seeing that! :) Okay, enough of that room, on to the next...

FAVORITE ROOM



My kitchen is my favorite room - not because of the ugly oak cabinets and formica countertops (because I despise them), but just because it is SO much bigger than my last kitchen and it has so much natural light that comes in. It is just the perfect size for us.

SELF PORTRAIT


Ugh... I hate pictures. Why did I agree to do this again?


CLOSET

It's a good thing I couldn't fit our whole closet into this shot since it is 10 x's messier than this pic makes it look...

LAUNDRY ROOM


Boring... On to the next picture...

FAVORITE SHOES



I don't know if I would call these my favorite shoes, but they are definitely the most comfortable. I bought them back in August and the last time I bought shoes before that was probably 2 years ago. I just hate buying shoes and clothes when I know there are better things I can do with my money. I know, I know... what happened to me?! :)

DREAM VACATION

A Cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Someday...

Okay, so I tag the following: Heidi Christensen (so you can have a reason to show off your cute, remodeled house), Cherice Barfuss (again, so you can show off your cute new house!), and Lara Izant (because I have never seen your cute house!). Have fun! -Ash

5 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Thanks for doing this! I just happened to get really lucky with this tag. I had just cleaned up the house after the kids went to bed & I was checking blogs when I saw that I had been tagged.

~heidi said...

LOL!!! Now I feel like I need to clean my house before I take any pictures...my bathroom still has all the painting stuff on the floor...and my closet doors, well they are off of the closet....but I will try to follow the rules.

Anonymous said...

Okay, where are the photos of Ty and Gavin? Or were they conveniently taking naps? Love Poppy

Megan said...

I totally agree with you on the bathroom...it is honestly the last thing I clean every week (or every other week for that matter!) :)

Linsay and Jake said...

That picture of you is very cute but that's not surprising! It's fun learning a little bit more about you!