Okay, maybe that title is a little harsh, but Tyler has seriously been giving me a run for my money lately. He gets into things he knows he shouldn't, and has become the king of tantrums. He throws or hits anything he can get his hands on when he is mad, and screams at the top of his lungs when he doesn't get his way. This has really been bumming me out lately because I never saw it coming - he has just always been the sweetest, most mellow kid, and I'm having to learn how to cope with the "new Ty."Obviously, I don't have many pictures of Ty when he's having one of his "moments." Instead of going to grab my camera, I'm usually trying my hardest to put a 21-month-old in timeout without blowing my top at the same time! However, I did catch this shot, but only because I was in an incredibly good mood that day. :) One of his new favorite things to do is open the dishwasher door, stand on it, and start taking everything out, whether it's dirty or clean. His absolute favorite are the knives. Oh, joy. Fortunately, there were no knives in this load. Only breakable plates and glasses... I guess I should be extremely grateful that he found the tupperware to be the most enticing thing!
Now don't get me wrong - of course I still love my child, terror or not. But I am still sincerely praying that this a phase and I get my sweet, mellow kid back soon. In the meantime, I guess he is still one of the cutest kids ever (from my biased point of view), so hopefully that will help get me through! -Ash
Monday, September 15, 2008
Tyler the Terror - Please Be a Phase!
Posted by
The Swensons
at
2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ty is just going through the Terrible Twos early...after all he has always been an early achiever! Be patient, Sosh, he'll be three soon. Love Poppy
p.s. I'm still in my Terrible Twos!
Good thing he is so cute. Kids go through so many "phases". Life would be boring without them LOL!!!
Yeah, at least they're still cute or that might be a problem...:)
He's going to end up just like Aiden! Aiden was the sweetest baby on the planet, and then he hit 18 months & became...well, Aiden. :)
Well he still looks so cute!! I love that picture.. By the way I have never heard of someone having Identity theft because of their blog but we just felt we couldn't be to careful!
Post a Comment