So my dad sent me these comics in an email and I thought they were too true to keep to myself. Seriously, can you believe analysts are projecting gas prices to be at $4.00/gallon by Memorial Day? It makes me sick! But hey, at least these can make us laugh in the meantime... (And on a quick, but related sidenote, anybody want a gas-guzzling SUV?! :) We're selling our '06 Envoy if anybody is interested...)
Thursday, March 27, 2008
So True...
Posted by
The Swensons
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So true...I just bumped our gas budget up again!!! We're now at $500 a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember the summer before 9-11, I was able to get gas in Louisiana for $0.88 a gallon. Back then our gas budget was $100 a month and we always had money left over at the end of each month. (Even with all the weekend trips we would make to New Orleans and Houston.) Boo Hoo!!!
It's all the Democrats fault! They block drilling in Alaska, Gulf Coast andCalifornia coastline; refuse to approve more refineries; and block new nuclear plants...and then campaign for alternative fuel sources. (Try mounting a windmill on your car!) Love Poppy
Ashlee-
I was looking on a blog and I saw your name and I thought I would say hi!! This is Courtney Child from USU. We had a few classes together and I was pregnant my last semester. Do you remember? I thought that it was crazy that I found you, but really fun. I love blogs. Come and check out mine if you want. Just click on my name and then on my blogs on the profile. It was great to find your blog. Sounds like all is well.
Courtney
Funny, but true!
Hey...I tagged you on my blog! It's right up your alley Ms. English Major. :)
I love these - they are very true! I cringe every time I put gas in my fan - it is at least $50 (that is when it is at empty). I think I am going to buy a horse to get me around, or maybe use my dog to pull me..lol. Oh, by the way...I just tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment