Sorry this blog is a little late. I have just honestly not been in the blogging mood lately! But I'm glad the rest of you have... I've been having fun reading everybody else's blogs.
Overall though, we had a great Easter! Holidays are so much more fun when you have kids and get to see their excitement over the littlest things!
In other news, I am officially missing a tooth. Yes, I know... I am TOTALLY white trash (or at least that's how I feel). Fortunately, it's in the back of my mouth so you can't see it when I smile, but I feel like such a joke. Here's what happened... Remember my tooth that cracked? Well, when I went into the dentist, he recommended that we do a procedure called "crown lengthening" where a periodontist basically goes up into your gums and builds up the root, making it really strong so it can handle a crown. Well, I went into the dentist last Thursday to have this done, and they put me under IV sedation before I even met the periodontist. The next thing I know, I wake up an hour later to Greg telling me they just had to extract the tooth. I guess when the periodontist got in there, he realized that the crack was so deep that the tooth was really beyond repair. If they did do the crown lengthening, it would probably just break in a year or two and I would have to go through the whole process again. So they asked Greg to make the call (since I was out), and I am now officially toothless! Lovely... Fortunately, my dentist offered to do a bridge with the two teeth around it and just fill in the gap with a crown for the same price it would cost to just repair that one tooth. Still, I feel totally white trash and am not thrilled about forking over $2,000 for this bridge. Stupid teeth!
Well, we hope you all had a wonderful Easter too. I posted more pictures of our day at the bottom. And hopefully my love for blogging will come back soon, but in the meantime, bear with me! :) -Ash
Gavin dipping (or should I say dropping) an egg!
Tyler trying to get out of my arms and to the eggs (this is before he started crying).
Mmmm... Candy!
He did have an Easter basket, somewhere...
Ty happy as usual, even when he is sick as a dog!
8 comments:
oh sorry about your tooth. That is good that it is in the back of your mouth. I bet it feels weird when you eat.
It does not make you white trash at all.
Your easter looked so fun and I love the boys easter outfits.
Cute pics of the boys and it was definitely a fun Easter. Just be glad you didn't lose your front tooth...now that's white trash! Love Poppy
Dad has some "Bubba Teeth" that I bought for him when I lived in Louisiana. If you decide you want to wear those, than you WILL be white trash...but right now you're not. Thanks for coming down on Sunday! Sorry I had to kick everyone out so early...stupid 1:30 am wake up call!
the pictures are way cute! i especially like the last one of ty, he looks way cute (as usual). by the way, STU, you look skinny as a board in that picture of you! i guess you are right about losing weight from your tooth, it TOTALLY shows!!!
Cute pics. Brent says you have nothing to worry about, we found this on the internet...
You might be white trash if...
Your yard has been proposed as a new landfill site.
Your wife's hair attracts bees.
Your kid's birth announcements include the phrase "rug rat."
Your mom's ever been arrested for poaching.
Your pocket knife has ever been referred to as "Exhibit A."
Your sister has a "Soldier of Fortune" subscription.
Your grandmother has ever been evicted from a bingo game for foul language.
Your Christmas tree has a deer stand in it.
You can belch most of the popular Christmas carols.
You get odor Eaters for Christmas.
You've got "ammo" on Your Christmas list under the word "Mom."
You've ever used a carry-out as a mailing address.
You've ever stood in line more than 1 hour to get Your picture taken with a freak of nature.
You've got a room temperature IQ.
You've got a trash bag as a passenger side window.
Your bank checks feature pictures of dogs fighting.
You've ever stabbed someone's hand while reaching for the last pork chop.
You've ever rolled Your riding lawn mower.
You've ever left Santa a beer and a Slim Jim.
Santa won't let Your kids sit on his lap.
You think the "5 to 10 pounds" on the diaper box refers to how much the diaper will hold.
You ever asked the widow for her phone number at the funeral home.
You have a tattoo that says "Mother" and it's spelled wrong.
So, you have nothing to worry about. You do not fit any of these categories.
Ashlee! ahh that sucks about your tooth, and that they didn't find out about it until you were sedated. That's nice the dentist is giving you a deal. Anything helps right? Anyway, your boys are so stinking cute. I'm glad your Easter was fun.
Your boys look cute in their Easter clothes. At least it wasn't your front tooth that they had to pull. I think I would kill Troy if he told the dentist to pull my front tooth while I was out of it!!
your boys are such a great mix of the two of you! so cute! Sorry about your tooth, I hate stuff like that it costs way too much in my opinion!
Post a Comment