Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Pictures of the Kids... Just for You, Dad!

I haven't posted much about my kids lately, so I thought I should. (Plus, these are the posts my Dad likes best, and after watching all four rambunctious grandsons at dinner on Sunday, I think he deserves this!) So anyway, here are a bunch of pictures of what the kids have been up to lately.

A few Sundays ago, Gavin found our shoes after church and was having so much fun putting them on and walking around in them. However, he definitely did better with Greg's than he did with mine!

Notice how he has the feet mixed up!


My 2" heels were a bit wobbly for him!



As for Tyler, his messy eating habits have only gotten worse over the past couple weeks! He now not only smears food all over his face and into his hair, but he also gets it in his eyes and ears! Needless to say, he's not very happy when the food starts stinging his eyes...


Ha ha, isn't this picture hilarious?! This would be one of those food-in-the-eyes incidents. We had homemade pizza over the weekend, and look what he managed to do with the small amount of pizza sauce on his tray. What a kid! (Just a side note, doesn't he totally look like a munchkin from The Wizard of Oz?!)



Also, I have to admit that it's been really weird for me to see Gavin grow up and make new friends - I guess it just doesn't seem like he should be that old! But he is, and he's become best friends with a neighbor boy who lives across the street. His name is Nicholas, and his mom Dana and I always joke that our kids have a relationship going on! Ha ha, not really, I promise our kids aren't gay! :) But they just want to be together 24/7, and they are always asking about each other and what the other one is doing! It's pretty funny. Anyway, we like to get the kids together a couple times a week to play, but with this winter being so long and cold, they have had it with being cooped up inside our houses. So we've started taking them to the Newgate Mall where they have a little play area, and they love it. They have a blast together, and the moms get to sit and talk! It's great!


The "two peas in a pod" sitting on some completely random turtle in the play area! :)

After letting the kids play, we usually take them to get lunch at the food court. They have little kids tables in there, which the kids love. (The other little boy is in our ward, in case you were wondering.) Even though we've had fun taking them to the mall, I am still so excited for nice Spring weather so we can go outside!



Speaking of nice weather... Since the weather has turned nice within the past couple days, I have been able to take the kids outside and they have been having a blast! This winter has been way too long, cold and snowy, and we are all ready for Spring. So yesterday, I took them out on the trampoline for about an hour and they had a blast just being outside. Ty is new to the tramp and loves it. He just sits there and laughs while Gavin jumps and bounces him around!

Just look at the excitement! :)

Who knew jumping could be so exhausting?! (Notice that we still have some snow in our backyard!)


Tyler was a ball of static electricity after continually crawling around the tramp. Can you tell by his hair?!

Well, hopefully that wasn't too boring for everybody. I've just had a bunch of pictures that I've meant to post for a while, but just haven't gotten around to it, so I thought I'd do it all at once and just be done! Hope you enjoyed it, Dad! :) -Ash

9 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! I totally loved the picture of Ty with the pizza sauce all over his face! That was stinkin' hilarious! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

awwww, that picture of my baby made me want to cry! that is not hilarious, it makes me sad! poor be be... but the rest of the pictures were very very cute! I loved the one of Gavie in your shoes, haha! :) very cute pics...

Sherwoods said...

Super cute boys. I LOVE the picture of Ty with the pizza sauce on his face. That is hilarious!

Mallory said...

You guys have the cutest kids. The pic of Ty is so funny. Landon was looking at your blog with me and he started pointing to the pics of your boys and was jabbering like crazy!! It was cute. We'll call ya next time we're down. :)

Anonymous said...

I loved this post! It makes me miss the boys even though I just saw them Sunday. Love Poppy

Rachel Seren said...

Too Cute!

Emily said...

Those pictures are way cute!! I was looking at your blog and I couldn't find anywhere where is says about what happened with Greg's job - so give me an update when you get a sec and one day I promise I might update my blog (not likely, but it might happen. :)

Em

Erin said...

What a cute family!

~heidi said...

I love the picture of Ty with the sauce all over his face, classic! I love the shoe pics as well, they are great! Ok, I think all the pics are cute. Just wait until Gavin sees the shoes he is wearing when he gets older, he will laugh.