Thursday, December 6, 2007

Word to the Wise...

Do not leave your child's chocolate advent calender within their reach! I made this mistake today, and came down to find Gavin's face covered in chocolate, along with half the chocolates gone. :)


4 comments:

Tara said...

That is hilarious. I see that you found the blog I was telling you about. Looks cute.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Too cute! Remember our advent calender when we were little? We had to share it and Kristin would always sneak chocolates and then close the flap back up so no one knew. I remember being so sad when it was MY day to eat the chocolate and I opened the flap to find my chocolate had been stolen. Maybe I can use this against Kristin & blame all my problems on this HORRIBLE experience that she forced upon me...in the same way you two use the "ramen incident" against me. Haha! Good times! ;)

Anonymous said...

What Ramen incident? Gavin is a crack-up and I think Ty will be even more so! Love Poppy

Kyla Stevens said...

How cute! Unfortunately that is a daily occurance in our house. Ashton can climb into every cupboard in our house and find my "hidden stash" of snacks. Actually something similar happened this morning, Ashton woke up before me and found our stash of candy on top of the fridge. I came in to see what she was doing and she has a huge mouthful of mike and ikes!
Maybe I need to give up my sweets addiction too. lol.