Well, Christmas has come and gone and, as usual, I'm totally bummed. I seriously thrive off of Christmas time (even though it is the busiest time of year for us)! But oh well, I guess if Christmas time was year-round, I wouldn't love it as much as I do. :) Anyway, we had a really great time hanging out with our families and getting spoiled rotten (seriously)!
On Sunday night, we had my family come to our house for a little Christmas party where we exchanged presents early (since it was our year to spend Christmas with Greg's family). I was so busy playing hostess (and opening presents of course! ha ha) that I totally forgot to take pictures, so sorry! But really, we were spoiled rotten. The boys got toys galore, I got a lot of new clothes (exactly what I wanted!), and Greg got camping stuff (which he was thrilled about because he wants to take Gavin camping this summer).
On Sunday night, we had my family come to our house for a little Christmas party where we exchanged presents early (since it was our year to spend Christmas with Greg's family). I was so busy playing hostess (and opening presents of course! ha ha) that I totally forgot to take pictures, so sorry! But really, we were spoiled rotten. The boys got toys galore, I got a lot of new clothes (exactly what I wanted!), and Greg got camping stuff (which he was thrilled about because he wants to take Gavin camping this summer).
We then spent the rest of Christmas day opening presents and visiting with family. Greg's brother Jeff and his family came over from Pocatello, and Gavin had a blast playing with their kids. We headed home that night since Greg had to work the next day of course... good ol' retail! But overall, we had a really great holiday. Gavin even told me yesterday that he wanted to tell Santa Claus thank you. :) I told him I would tell Santa and that he would appreciate that! :) We hope you guys all had a wonderful Christmas too! -Ash
Tyler and Grandma Swenson
Opening presents!
Mmm... yummy toys!
Bear Lake on Christmas Day. You would never guess we drove through such a horrible snow storm just the night before!
Our mess of a house once we brought everything home. I'm still not sure where we are going to put everything!
Both boys love this little table Grandma and Grandpa Swenson gave them. (And please ignore the gigantic mess in the background! How embarrassing!)
2 comments:
So cute! And as far as the mess is concerned, your house isn't even bad! My house looks like a tornado hit it and then afterwards, the tornado decided to turn around and come through again. It is awful!!! I am working so much this week that I don't know when it will be cleaned up. Oh well, that's Christmas time for you!
I love the photo of the boys at their new table. You might need a new house soon to fit all your stuff! Love Poppy
Post a Comment