Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tagged Again?

Well, I have been tagged again. You guys will be SO sick of hearing about me after this, so I promise this will be the last one! Here goes...

The rules: Player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and posts a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read our blog for the rules. (I figure the people I will tag will read my blog and see it, so I'm not going to leave a comment for you guys, but I still love ya!)

#1 - I am so terrified of flying. It gets worse everytime I fly! When we flew back from Seattle this past summer, I literally thought I was going to pass out. I was such a nervous wreck.

#2 - I am an extremely avid Bill O'Reilly fan! I record it everynight on our DVR and watch it when I get into bed (pretty romantic, huh?). He is my hero! Ha ha. (I think I've even converted Greg too, he really likes him now.)

#3 - Speaking of TV, I still love to watch all the old TGIF re-runs on ABC Family (Family Matters, Full House, Boy Meets World, and Step by Step). They totally take me back to being a kid and I love it!

#4 - I am a kind of psycho wife in the sense that I hate having Greg gone at work more than his normal 40 hours a week. Seriously, if he isn't home between 5:00 and 5:30 (he usually gets home around 4:45), I text or call him to see when he's coming home! Now don't worry, I'm not a total control freak. I just get way lonely being at home all day, so I love it when he comes home.

#5 - My family does not call me Ashlee, they call me Sosha. Seriously, I don't remember the last time my family called me by my real name! And if you're a little confused as to how Ashlee became Sosha, just know it's a long story and that my little sister Kristin made it up. :)

#6 - I hate the summer and I love the winter! No joke! I just hate the heat and do not deal with it very well. I feel like I can never cool down, but in the winter, I can always warm up with blankets, sweaters, and all that kind of stuff. Plus, I love to be in my nice, warm house with hot chocolate when it is snowing outside! That's the best!

I am going to tag: Kyla Stevens, Mallory Steele, Lara Izant, Lindsay Storrs, Chad Huntsman... and that's all I've got! Sorry, no #6. (Unless Kristin, of course, wants to start her much anticipated blog! HINT HINT!)

Until next time! -Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have tagged your mom...I wonder if there would be any surprises. By the way, I told Mom that you're definitely your father's daughter with the Bill O'Reilly thing. Also, I love the name Sosha...sounds like you've got some Russian heritage (which you probably have none that I know of!) Love Dad

Anonymous said...

no blog for me! i am yet to be converted into the nerd gang with my sisters! and yep, i am the proud creator of the name sosha! it was sheer inspiration...