Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Reason to Blog...

My sister Lindsay posted this on her blog and tagged me to do it. If this were an email, I would typically read through it, and even if I was tagged to do it again, I would delete it cuz I think they are stupid! (No offense, Linz!) However, this one actually isn't too bad and I thought it would provide some fun information about me. Plus, I figured it would be an easy blog for me to do, and I am all about that since sometimes I have a hard time deciding what to write about! (And I have to make sure this is updated at least once a week for my Dad who checks our blog daily!) So here goes...

A~Attached or Single: Attached

B~Best Friend: I have a lots! Ha ha. My best BEST friend would definitely be Greg. He is always there for me, even during my crazy depressed moments when he probably wants to run away! Then there's my best girl friends which includes my mom (the best mom in the WORLD!), my cute fun sisters, and Kyla Stevens. And then there's our best couple friends, which would include Kyla and Dan, and Mallory and Nate (when are you guys going to move back?!) :)

C~Cake or Pie: Definitely cake. Unlike most people, I don't really like pie crust.

D~Day of Choice: Friday! I always loved it as a kid because it meant school was out for the weekend, and I guess it just stuck. (Most people would probably say Saturday, but most of my Saturdays are spent sitting at home by myself while Greg is at work, so they suck!)

E~Essential Item: Oreos

F~Favorite Color: Red, of course! I'm a Skousen girl after all...

G~Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi worms

H~Hometown: Orem, Utah

I~Indulgences: Anything with chocolate in it!

J~January or July: Believe it or not, I don't like either of these months! (The weather is miserable in both of them - on opposite sides of the spectrum, of course.) But I guess I would say July because of the 4th, which is always fun!

K~Kids: 2 Boys. Gavin will be 3 on December 17th, and Tyler will be 1 on December 12th.

L~Life is Incomplete Without: Family

M~Marriage Date: December 27th, 2002

N~Number of Siblings: 2 sisters

O~Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P~Phobias or Fears: I have lots! Hillary Clinton becoming president definitely comes to mind! :) But on a more serious note, the thought of ANYTHING bad happening to my family is my absolute greatest fear. Just thinking about it makes me cry... no joke.

Q~Quotes: Nothing really comes to mind, but I typically like funny political quotes (as you can tell from my Funny Quote of the Week section).

R~Reason to Smile: Tyler's instant and contageous smile!

S~Season: Definitely Fall! I love it!

T~Tag Three: Kyla Stevens, Mallory Steele, and Kristin Skousen (maybe this will convince her to start a blog!)

U~Unknown Fact: I absolutely hate flying. I get so nervous, I about pass out...

V~Vehicle You Drive: '06 GMC Envoy

W~Worst Habit: Going to bed late.

X~X-Rays or Ultrasound: Um, ultrasounds I guess? What kind of a question is that?!

Y~Your Favorite Food: Italian... Mmmm, Olive Garden...

Z~Zodiac: Taurus, also known as the most hideous car ever manufactured (No offense if you own one - but I do feel a little sorry for you!) :)

Well, now wasn't that fun? Ha ha, maybe not, but hey, like I said... it was a great reason to blog! Until next time! -Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to check out your blog and see a new one! Love Poppy

Anonymous said...

your greatest fear is hillary clinton?! wow, you really are father's child..... haha