After racking my brain trying to think of something fun to post this week, I have come to the realization that sometimes life for our family is just plain boring! Nothing funny, humiliating, sad, or even remotely eventful has happened this past week... But I still wanted to post something so you will all keep coming back, just in case something eventful does happen in the future! So I decided that instead of talking about us this week, I would post some quotes that I think are pretty funny. After all, it never hurts to laugh, right?
Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill. -- Johnny Carson
Everyone should have kids. They are the greatest joy in the world. But they are also terrorists. You'll realize this as soon as they are born, and they start using sleep deprivation to break you. -- Ray Romano
One of my movies was called "True Lies." It's what the Democrats should have called their convention. -- Arnold Schwarzenegger
Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them. -- Dick Van Dyke
Experts say you should never hit your children in anger. When is a good time? When you're feeling festive? -- Roseanne Barr
If variety is the spice of life, marriage is the big can of leftover Spam. -- Johnny Carson
Hopefully these brought a smile to your face like they did to mine! Until (a more eventful) next time! -Ash
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Just for laughs...
Posted by
The Swensons
at
10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
where is the one about sisters and grass... and ... hmmm... yeah, i have no idea. all i know is that it was weird. yeah, why isnt that one on here?!
I think you need a Bill O'Reilly quote here like, "Hillary Clinton is a pin-head!" I like the Johnny Carson quote about the dentist!
Love Dad
Post a Comment