I know that I'm still slacking off. I just feel like I am constantly busy with 3 kids, so it's hard to find time to even THINK about blogging! :) But honestly, it has been a lot easier than I ever expected it would be - maybe because Ella is such an easy baby! Seriously, we have absolutely LOVED having her in our family. She is just the sweetest, happiest baby! She is even sleeping 8-9 hours straight each night, so I'm not totally sleep deprived! Here are her 2 month stats and some fun pics my little sister took!
Length: 21 5/8 (20th percentile)
She's short like her mama, apparently!
Weight: 10 lbs. 1 oz. (45th percentile)
Head: 38.8 cm (50th percentile)
It's a miracle! A Swenson baby without a ginormous head!







As her mom, I know I'm more than biased, but we just think she is the cutest thing ever and love her to pieces! -Ash
8 comments:
Yay for blogging! :) Ella is soooo cute, we just love her to pieces!
She is adorable! I just love her smiling in the black polka dot dress!
What a beautiful baby...and I bet she is at least 5' 6" in eighteen years. (Nice surprise to open up your blog to a new entry...keep it up!)
She is soooo cute!
She is so beautiful!!! I am glad she is such an angel!!! I am jealous of your 8-9 hours. I have been happy with my 6-7, but I think your would be better : )
She is so stinkin cute - I just love her!! I'm so excited that she's a good sleeper and that things are going well for you!!
She is SO beautiful! I love the pictures!
She is such a beautiful little girl!!
Post a Comment