Friday, September 11, 2009

Goodbye, Summer...

Goodbye, Summer and all the fun things that are leaving with you...

Goodbye, Splash Pad...

Thank you for providing free entertainment nearly every week!





Goodbye, Holidays and Family Get-Togethers...

Thank you for the chance to get away from home, enjoy great company, and eat awesome food!

(4th of July in Provo)



(24th of July in Logan)




(Labor Day at Mike and Lindsay's)




(Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House)

Goodbye, Lagoon...

Thanks for a fun day out with our cousins - though, next time, please let the temperature be under 100. :)





Goodbye, School Lunch...

Though I have no pictures of you, thanks for all the fond memories of eating lunch a few times a week for free! And thank you, Weber School District, for making my children want to eat lunch. :)


Goodbye Accidental Head Wounds...

Thanks for an exciting trip to the E.R. with one brave 4-year-old!



We are extremely sad to have you go Summer. Please, PLEASE, come back soon! -Ash

8 comments:

Reagan Family said...

Too cute! I on the other hand am praying for Summer to leave. I am so sick of the heat! Your boys are so cute!

Kristin and Dan said...

Fun catch up post! And I thought you were so excited for Fall so Gavie could go back to school! I will miss summer too!!! I am dreading winter!!

The Swensons said...

Yeah Kristin, I'm definitely happy that Fall is here for that reason, but it is also sad to put all the fun summer things on hold for 9 long months! :)

Poppy said...

I wish we had summer all year long! Thanks for the recap in photos Sosh...no wonder Gavy and Ty sport dark tans and sun-bleached hair. Love Poppy

Lindsay and Mike said...

Wow! That was like 8 posts in one! I am sad to see summer go too! Here comes the cold temperatures and snow! :(

C and C Young said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a great summer. I hope you are doing well.

Tara said...

Summer flew by. Fall will hopefully stay awhile. Winter should be skipped.

Megan said...

Hey Ash,
I apologize for not dropping by in quite some time, I've been horrible at posting my own stuff as well as reading others. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for your previous post about Jeff's mom, and in particular, about your testimony. You have described exactly what I have been going through with my own testimony, and it is nice to know that I'm not alone. So thank you...for some reason just reading your struggles has just really helped my day.