We currently have the 9:00 church schedule, which I've really been liking because it allows time for all of us to take good Sunday naps! Well, I've been missing choir practice lately because of these fabulous naps, until I started feeling really guilty about it this past Sunday and decided to stay after Church for it. When I got home an hour and a half later, the house was unusually quiet and I found this...

Apparently Ty was on the bed with Greg and Gavin when both of them fell asleep, but I guess he decided the chair would be more comfortable! :) What a funny kid! He cracks me up! -Ash
7 comments:
Pretty dang cute! Love it!
I am dying of laughter! That is hilarious! The boys think it's pretty funny too!
If I fell asleep that way, I'd have a kinked neck for a week...what a funny kid Ty is!
Cute blog Ashlee! I understand about getting burnt out from blogging. I've had mine for awhile too. Love the picture of Ty! How can little kids sleep like that?
That is awesome!
So cute! Can you email me your address? redfordfam@gmail.com
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment