I'm not feeling so "anti-blogging" this week, so I figured I'd better catch up on some other things while I'm in the mood! :)
Also, last Friday, I had my first piano recital with my current students. I've taught 30 different students over the years and I have to admit, this set of students has been the best I've ever had. They practice faithfully, and when they don't, they're actually honest with me about it! :) So I was really excited for the recital, and as expected, it went great! I was so proud of everybody. But now, I have to admit that I'm glad it's over - it was a lot of stress and I'm relieved I don't have to do it again for another 7 months! :)And last, our old house in Logan is for sale! And no, we're not moving back into it. Ha ha! But we found it online and it was really fun to look at what the new owners have done with the inside of it. (Although I have to admit, it was kind of hard to see those pictures. It brought back a lot of memories...) So here's a link if you want to check it out: http://www.utahrealestate.com/863330. When you get to that page, click on the "More Photos" tab. It looks really cute - I'm glad to see they've taken such good care of it!
Well, that's all for now. Hopefully ya'll won't have to wait another 2 weeks to hear from me! :) -Ash
5 comments:
I have been so burned out at blogging lately too. Thats why I keep putting random things on my blog. So I don't have to think too much about anything.
I can't believe that ty is in a big bed! But his room does look so cute. I refuse to admit that adrienne isn't my baby anymore.
Plus, your old house does look so cute still. I like that they kept their piano in the same place you did. Didn't greg build those shelves in the laundry room?
I remember attending recitals for my talented middle daughter... little did I know that she would be putting these on some day. Love Poppy
I'm glad the recital worked out. I felt so bad I'm sorry I couldn't do it. I need to be more disceplined. Tyler's Room looks adorable.
Hey girl.. found Lindsay's blog and then I found yours from her link! I am so glad. I love blogs and seeing your cute family grow!
I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon. But I am back. Your old house is darling. And big boy bed = time for a baby! Just kidding....
Post a Comment