Once AGAIN, I feel the need to apologize for not posting recently. And unfortunately, I'm afraid that apology will be coming more frequently these days with how busy my life has gotten! I was put in the Young Women's Presidency a couple weeks ago, and feel like my life has been turned upside down since! Not in a bad way, because I'm really enjoying it, but it's just made my life a whole lot busier than it was before! We had New Beginnings last week, which required a lot of work and preparation, and then the whole Presidency was asked to speak in Sacrament Meeting today! Mix all that with a horrible case of the stomach flu last week, and I feel like life has just gotten really crazy. Hopefully it will slow down once I figure out what I'm doing, but we'll see. :)
Fortunately, nothing too exciting has been going on besides that, so I haven't had much to post about anyway! But I did think it was time to write something, so I don't fall off the horse altogether. :)
I saw this cute questionnaire on my sister Linz's blog, and thought it would be fun to do with my kids. I asked them a bunch of questions about me, and below are their answers. Some are funny and others don't make any sense at all! :) Oh, and I didn't always get an answer out of Ty, so if there isn't a response there for him, you'll know why! Enjoy!
1. What is something mom always says to you? G: You're cute T: Mama
2. What makes mom happy? G: When I don't hit or punch Ty-Ty T: Car
3. What makes mom sad? G: If I hit T: Uh...
4. What does mom do to make you laugh? G: Says funny words like "hoopy doopy" (and actually, that's a word HE made up and says himself!) :) T: Da-da
5. How old is your mom? G: Five T: Two
6. What was your mom like as a child? G: Polar Bear T: Blue
7. How tall is your mom? G: That tall (holding his hand up in the air to show me how tall I am) T: Two
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? G: Read scriptures and be quiet (Ha ha, I honestly didn't expect that response out of him.) T: Nap
9. What does mom do when you're not around? G: Put Ty to bed and play piano T: --
10. If your mom became famous, what would it be for? G: I don't know T: --
11. What is your mom really good at? G: Cutting with scissors T: Cars
12. What is your mom not so good at? G: Playing dinosaurs T: --
13. What does your mom do for her job? G: Talk T: Clean
14. What is your mom's favorite food? G: Chicken T: Chicken
15. What makes you proud of your mom? G: When she's nice (am I mean a lot or something?! Ha ha!) T: --
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, what would she be? G: Tasha from Backyardigans T: Bu-Bo (Spongebob)
17. What do you and your mom do together? G: Play T: Play and Bu-Bo (Not sure what that means - maybe watch Spongebob?)
18. How are you and your mom the same? G: We have eyes, teeth, and rooms T: Two
19. How are you and your mom different? G: I have short hair, and she has long hair T: Two
20. How do you know your mom loves you? G: When she's nice to me T: Da-da
Well, there you have it. Apparently, I am much younger than I thought I was, I was a blue polar bear when I was younger, and I talk for a living (so why don't I get paid for that?!). Cute kids - gotta love 'em! :) -Ash
Sunday, January 25, 2009
What My Kids Think of Me... and More Apologies
Posted by
The Swensons
at
8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It sounds like Ty has a pet answer for everything: Two! (and Cars). Its funny how much your kids pick up things like putting Ty down for a nap and playing the piano. Nice blog, Sosh. Love Poppy
Ha ha I love these! They crack me up!
Haha! I'm glad you are good at cutting with scissors! Such talent! :)
That's funny, it makes me want to see what my kids response would be.
Don't kids say the cutest things?! Congratulations on your new calling - I'm sure the girls in the ward just love you!!! I'm also glad to hear that you are feeling better!
Post a Comment