Yes, I know I've been quite the slacker when it comes to blogging lately. I guess after 2 years, I'm a little (maybe, a lot!) blogged out. But I will try to be better since afterall, this is my only current journal! :)
This past Saturday, we headed down to my parents' house for a get-together with my close friends from high school and their husbands. We did this last Christmas and had a blast, so we thought we should do it again! (However, December was a crazy month for everyone this year, so we decided to push it back to January this time - good choice, if you ask me. It made my December that much less stressful!). As I expected, we had such a good time. I was looking forward to some good laughs, and I definitely got them! It is always so much fun to laugh about when we were younger, and the funny things we did. We also exchanged white elephant gifts and got some lovely stuff! :) For our gift, Greg and I received some incredibly creepy thongs (seriously, they had little naked Precious Moments looking kids on them saying things like "Love is Our Secret" - ha ha!). We also had quite a good time with Eric and Lara's gift, which was a pair of GIGANTIC black silk panties. I seriously have no clue what size they were, but I would guess about a 30! Anyway, it was seriously just a great night. I love you gals and am excited for next time! Below are some pics from our fun night:
This past Saturday, we headed down to my parents' house for a get-together with my close friends from high school and their husbands. We did this last Christmas and had a blast, so we thought we should do it again! (However, December was a crazy month for everyone this year, so we decided to push it back to January this time - good choice, if you ask me. It made my December that much less stressful!). As I expected, we had such a good time. I was looking forward to some good laughs, and I definitely got them! It is always so much fun to laugh about when we were younger, and the funny things we did. We also exchanged white elephant gifts and got some lovely stuff! :) For our gift, Greg and I received some incredibly creepy thongs (seriously, they had little naked Precious Moments looking kids on them saying things like "Love is Our Secret" - ha ha!). We also had quite a good time with Eric and Lara's gift, which was a pair of GIGANTIC black silk panties. I seriously have no clue what size they were, but I would guess about a 30! Anyway, it was seriously just a great night. I love you gals and am excited for next time! Below are some pics from our fun night:
Dan and Kyla
Lara and Eric
(And I don't have any pictures of Steve and Stacey cuz they left before I got my camera out! Sorry Stace!)
Greg having way too much fun with the black undies. (I was laughing hysterically, if you can't tell from the picture! My husband...)
Lara and Eric BOTH in their lovely gift! I told you they were a huge size! :)
Starting out...
Ty working hard with Poppy
Peeking through Daddy's handiwork :)
What's work without play?!
Gavin checking out a tunnel.
The final product, decorated with cones and all! :) It had a family room and a bedroom, two different entrances, and even two little chairs carved out of the snow right by the front entrance. Good job, guys!
7 comments:
Sadly the snow fort is shrinking as the days stay warm, but we all had fun building it. It was interesting that Ty was always the first to try out the new tunnels and wasn't worried one bit about coming out with a headful of snow! Thanks for coming down. It was fun. Love Poppy
That's an impressive snow fort! Looks like a fun weekend.
Yay Idol's back! Hopefully this will be a great season :)
My boys enjoyed Poppy & Greg's work the other night when they were over. Aiden was covered in snow from head to toe. It was pretty cute!
I was wondering if you would get sucked back into the Bachelor...me too! :) I love white elephant gifts, its always great to see what people come up with. Sounds like you had a great time!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I am so sad I missed it! :(
Love the undies. They look about my size! It is always fun to hang out with other couples without the kids. Are you loving the Bachelor????
Post a Comment