Gavin must have some pretty darn good Primary teachers, because that kid wants to wear his CTR ring all day long every day. He is absolutely devastated if he loses it, and won't stop crying until we find it. Because of this newfound love of his, I've been trying to take advantage of it and teach him more about choosing the right in everyday situations.
Well last night, Greg was closing at work so I decided to get the kids out of the house and go for a walk. As usual, Gavin started racing down the sidewalk on his bike as fast as he could, straight toward our neighbor's where the sprinklers were on. I yelled after him to stop, and he did - but not quite early enough. The sprinklers started spraying him and being dramatic like he is, he started yelling and screaming. I told him to calm down and asked him, "Gavin, are you choosing the right?" To which he replied, "I am! But those sprinklers AREN'T!" :) I had to laugh. What a kid! -Ash
7 comments:
That is pretty funny. At least he is learning right?
That is too cute! I love the things kids say!
Haha that's pretty cute. I love fun little stories like those! (Good job blogging them again, stu!!!)
Gavin has a way of putting things in perspective! Gavin is pretty good at CTR. Loe Poppy
that's so cute! i remember i loved my ctr ring when i was little, it was like my mormon badge of pride.
love that! he's pretty smart.
I'm finally getting caught up on blogs! Haha! This was hilarious!
Post a Comment