Monday, October 13, 2008

It's A Miracle!

After much bugging (and begging) from her highly intelligent older sisters, my younger sister Kristin has finally started a blog! Yay! I just thought I would let you all know since a lot of you know Kristin and may want to check it out. The web address is: http://www.kristinanddan.blogspot.com. It's really cute, so check it out! -Ash

4 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

Of course it's cute... It's mine! :) Haha, but yes, everyone should check it out so that I have a reason to blog even though it will be "boring since I don't have kids" --Quote from Sosha Swenson :)

Unknown said...

It cracks me up how much you and your sister and mom look a like. How fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Sosh, now you need to pressure your mom to start a blog. Love Poppy

Tara said...

Yay. I am excited that she started one.