So, I was looking at my sister's friend's blog today and found this on her site. I thought it would be fun to try, but I never knew how absolutely HILARIOUS it would be! Basically, you go to MyHeritage.com, download a picture of yourself, and it comes back with the celebrities that you look most like. However, I think something's a little off, which you will see when you look at these!!! So here's mine...
I must say, I am incredibly flattered to hear that I look like Kate Hudson and Christie Brinkley, and even that Smith girl - whoever she is! But seriously, will somebody PLEASE tell me how I look like Fred Durst or Nick Lachey?! I won't complain too much about Nick cuz he is quite attractive :) , but Fred Durst I am so confused by! Oh, but that's not the least of my complaints! Did you see Mother Theresa up there?! Wow, apparently my 2 kids have aged me more than I ever knew! :)
Now, for even more laughs, here's Greg's...
I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw these!!! Wow, apparently Greg is like 6 different nationalities! First, I find it quite hilarious that his looks are 70% comparable to Adriana Lima, but oh well, she is quite pretty! But then, will somebody tell me what's up with Alek Wek and Wayne Brady?! Isn't Alek African and Wayne African American? And then, there's Ricky Martin who is Hispanic (but I'm okay with that one cuz I can actually see a resemblance!), and some Hafez al-Assad (I'm not sure who he is), but he sounds like a member of Al Qaida, which is a bit frightening! Oh, and we can't forget Leos Janacek, who has to be dead since that picture looks like it was taken around 1900 (not to mention, he looks like Einstein). Seriously, I am SO lost as to the connection between all these people and Greg. The only person who comes even close (at least in gender and race) is Bill Paxton, and I still don't think they look a thing alike!
For years, I have always been told I look like Kirsten Dunst, and Greg has been told (at least by me and my mom) that he looks like a mix between Matt Damon and Kevin Bacon. But after doing these, I have come to find that apparently we were completely wrong! Instead, Greg looks like Alek Wek and I look like Mother Theresa! :) We obviously do a good job of hiding our true looks... Until next time! -Ash
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Our Celebrity Look-alikes
Posted by
The Swensons
at
3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Ashley, it is Tara Campbell(Your hair lady/friend.) I got your blog from your sister. I can totally see the Nick Lachey resemblance. If I weren't married to Troy I would be married to Nick. I secretly have a crush on him. Your kids are adorable!
Submit Gavin's photo and see who shows up! Love Poppy
Hey Ashley. It's Tara your hair lady/friend. Your sister gave me your blog. I can totally see the Nick Lachey resemblance.(HA HA) If I weren't married to Troy I would marry Nick, I have a secret crush on him. Your kids are adorable!!!
i'm ALL for mother theresa - its a match!!
If you look like Mother Teresa & Greg looks like Hafez al-Assad, then I think you should name your first girl Teresa al-Assad Swenson. It has a nice ring to it!
Post a Comment