Yes... I know I haven't written in 2 weeks! And the funny thing is that I have had plenty of stuff to write about, just no time! Usually it's the opposite. Life has just been so busy between Greg finishing up school last week (and me helping him study) and us getting ready to leave on vacation tomorrow. But I thought before we leave for a week, I'd better write something so I don't have a 3 week gap. So here goes a really quick, short blog! :)
As I said, Greg finished up school last week and I honestly couldn't be more proud of him. He hates school, as we all know, and most of that is because he just doesn't have confidence that he is a smart person and can do well in school. Well, all I have to say is that this past semester should have proven him wrong because he did SO well! He got an A in Geology (and if you've ever taken geology, you know how hard that material is), an A- in Political Science, and either an A- or B+ in Math 1030. Anyway, I'm just really proud of him and am extremely grateful that he's willing to sacrifice so much time (albeit there is a lot of moaning and groaning in that time!) to finish up school for us.
As for me, well I have just been a complete nutcase between the past two weeks with everything going on, but at least I got to do one fun, sane thing! And that was spend a weekend with my mom and sisters. We went to Mamma Mia at the Capitol Theatre on Friday night, stayed overnight at the Salt Lake Marriott, and then shopped on Saturday! We had a really great time. Unfortunately, I really don't have time to write about it but Linz covered it well on her blog, so if you're interested and want to see pictures, check her's out!
Well, that's all for now! We're off on a cruise to Alaska! Yay! And a million thank you's to my parents for watching the boys while we are gone (and Linz who will help)! :) -Ash
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Busy, Busy, Busy!
Posted by
The Swensons
at
2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Have a good time chasing eskimoes! Don't worry about the boys...they'll come back to you just fine, only a little more spoiled! Love Poppy
Post a Comment