Well, Monday marked an exciting day in Greg's life... because he finally got the 50" Plasma TV he has been begging for for 3 years now! (I, on the other hand, am still in sticker shock! Even though we had the money for it, it's still hard to drop that much money at one time!) It all started when I told him Monday morning that I needed to go to Costco for a few things, and he said, "Call me when you go down and I will get some lunch there with you." At first, I thought nothing of it. But then, as I really got thinking about it and how much he has been talking about TVs lately, I figured out that most likely he was coming to look at them and then talk me into letting him buy one! (Mike and Lindsay just bought an LCD from Costco about a month ago and have been raving about it, so Greg was really getting worked up, especially after we spent the 4th of July with them and that's about all Mike and Greg talked about...) And sure enough, the moment he walked into Costco to meet me, he was at the TVs telling me what a great deal they were! (Costco has great marketing for these TVs since they are the first things you see when you walk in.) After about 15 minutes of just staring at them, I decided that maybe it was finally time to let him get one. He has seriously been asking for one of these ever since they came out! And to be quite honest, I am sick of hearing him talk about them and whine about how he wants one, but he can't get one. :) So I finally broke down and there it is, Greg's prized possession. I sincerely hope our checking account recovers quickly! And Greg, all I have to say to you is Happy Birthday, Happy Father's Day, and Merry Christmas for the next 5 years! :) Until next time! -Ash
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
My Persistant Husband...
Posted by
The Swensons
at
11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congratulations Greg on your new toy! Speaking of toys, I bet Gavin likes Toy Story 2 better on the new TV. The only problem for the kids is now the TV is out of reach!(No more fingerprints.)Hope your bank account recovers soon, Sosh. Love Poppy
p.s. Can't wait to watch the Jazz at your house next season,
Post a Comment